April 11, 2014

Dear Frannie Friday--Best Larry Parodies

My absolute favorite morning show is KS107.5 with Kendall, Kathy J. and Larry Ulibarri.  They are absolutely hilarious--my favorite is Larry.  He recently came out and I thought that was pretty damn cool.  What else is pretty damn cool is that he does all of these really awesome parodies of popular songs.  Here are some of my all-time faves:



 





 Do you have a question or suggestion for Dear Frannie Friday?  Feel free to email me at franniepantz@hotmail.com

Maternity Floral Maxi Dress-Motherhood, thrifted; Grey Sweater Vest-Motherhood, thrifted; Tweed Flats-Target; Earrings-gifted; Tassel Necklace-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs