August 22, 2014

Dear Frannie Friday--Facebook Faux Pauxs

Facebook.  It keeps you connected with people all over the world--long lost friends, old co-workers, relatives that you don't see enough.  It has become an integral part of our society.  Case in point.   But I think we can all agree--sometimes I wish Facebook did not even exist.  Here are the most annoying things on Facebook IMO:

Dirty Laundry  

We all have bad days.  We all have annoying things or people in our lives.  I am not saying that we only need to post the best of our lives and ignore the rest.  What I am saying though?  Maybe the whole world doesn't need to know that your co-worker is a worthless, lazy, gossiping be-atch.  Nor that your baby daddy is now sleeping with her.

Can You Type Better than a Fifth Grader?  

If not, don't post.  By this I mean--NO ALL CAPS.  No excessive use of punctuation!!!!!!  Check you're grammar (yes, that was intentional).  And plz leave da kewl talk 2 yaself!

Passive Aggressive Much?   

If you're trying to yell at your roommate about leaving a mess in the kitchen . . . yell at your roommate.  We don't need to hear about it.  And if you must be passive aggressive about it--go the old fashioned route and write a note.

Overly Adimate Political or Religious Views  

Sure, you may be an avid believer in religion or politician or have a specific stance on an issue.  I think that's great!  Passion is what drives us all and I think it is a great tool.  I also think you have every right to tell us about it.  I don't mind.  What I do mind is when those same posts simultaneously put down others or make it awkward in general or are trying to persuade others.  Newsflash--I have yet to meet or hear of someone who converted religions or political viewpoints because of a post they saw on Facebook.

GAME REQUESTS!!!!!  

I would seriously rather hear or see every single one of the above on Facebook everyday from every friend than to continue to get these stupid game requests.  They are THE most annoying aspect of Facebook.  Seriously.  Stop that.  I don't want to play.  And if you post your progress to Facebook?  Yeah, I'm gonna ignore those too.

What annoys you on Facebook (or other social media)?

Suggestions or questions for a future Dear Frannie Friday?  Email me at franniepantz@hotmail.com

Burgundy Pinstripe Jumpsuit-thrifted; Heels-Payless; Bangles-Kohl's; Diamond Stud Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs