October 20, 2014

Mission #44, Day 1--TIGHTS!!!--Neutral Tights

Another week, another mission.  I realized when I was talking a couple of weeks back about fall essentials that I should have also mentioned tights.  Without tights, we can't continue to show our warm weather skirts and dresses.  They are a life saver sartorially (to add interest) and sensibly (to add warmth #duh)/

Speaking of warmth, this weekend we lucked out with perfectly amazing fall weather.  We had our annual Halloween party with the kiddos which of course involved a door to door scavenger hunt.  Last year was the first and only year we weren't blessed with sunshine.

And not only did we have the Halloween party and all that entails (set up, decoration, cleaning, etc.), but the boys had back to back football games this weekend.  The weather was gorgeous and though I'm not really a football fan, I have to admit they were some pretty good games.  And the boys kicked butt.  Obvi.

So much fun stuff this weekend.  So many treasured memories.  So many blessings.  So many pictures taken.  But there's also so much travel, so much preparation, so much stress, so much cleaning, so much noise.

I often find myself more excited for Mondays at the office than weekends in terms of relaxation and low key.  Sure I'm busy at work, but it is not the same as the constant state of events, affairs, appointments, practices, games and everyday errands.  I mean, at work I can just have a moment to get a cup of coffee, check my Facebook or even Pin some random stuff!  At home, not so much.  

But football is almost over.  The party is over.  Soon there will be a brief lull before the holidays start up.  And in the meantime, we'll push through the exhaustion for some memories.  #fairtrade

Mint Polka Dot Dress-Shabby Apple; Grey Tights-Kohl's; Knit Cardigan with Elbow Patches-Mossimo; Leopard Accent Cloche Hat-Target; Football Booties-Charlotte Russe; Pearl Earrings-from Qatar from Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs