November 11, 2014

Share the Covers--Toxic

The original by Britney Spears . . .


And the rockin cover by A Static Lullaby . . .

 

So, it's Veteran's Day.  Happy Veteran's Day!  My husband, grandfather, dad, step-dad, step-father-in-law, sister-in-law's husband and many more people that I love and respect are veterans.  Make sure to stop today and thank a veteran for their service.

These photos . . . are a couple of weeks old.  It doesn't look like this anymore.  Well, it actually looked like this on Monday morning, but by the time I got off of work (at 1:00 p.m.), it was snowing and cold and windy and slick and wet.

So I guess that's it.  Fall is coming to an end for real this time.  The trees are all but bare now of their gorgeous leaves.  The weather is obviously changing.  Holiday decor is starting to sprinkle into corners of nearly every store.

I can't say I'm happy about it--I loathe the snow.  But we had a long run of seriously the most beautiful fall weather I have ever witnessed in my 32 Colorado falls.  All the moisture we've had left the trees radiating.  The sun shone so much that I barely needed a coat all fall.  No wind.  Little rain.  Perfect.

And I'm one of those super annoying people that thinks Christmas couldn't start soon enough.  Yeah, I get it--it should wait until after Thanksgiving.  And I do.  But only for social acceptance.  And even then--it's iffy.

Peach Sheer Maxi Dress-vintage; Plaid Flannel Button Down-Mudd; Denim Vest-Christopher & Banks, DIY and thrifted; Studded Pointed Toe Flats-Target; Fringe Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs