December 16, 2014

Share the Covers--Let It Go

*
I'm sure you're all familiar with the original . . .


And here is the poppy little cover by The Last Sleepless City . . .


Hopefully YouTube is actually working this time and y'all can see the videos . . . Sigh . . .
So my nieces, like a lot of little girls, are obsessed with Frozen.  Obsessssssssed.  They sing Let it Go aaaaaaaaall day.  All day 'er day.  Namely my middle niece, Emma.  She is going to be six just after Christmas.

The cool thing is that I knew they would love that movie.  Their names are Anya and Emma--just like Ana and Elsa.  Their personalities are pretty similar to the characters.  And they love each other boundlessly.

I am not a big Frozen fan.  I mean, it's a cute movie and all but I don't get all the hype over it.  I mean, it's not like when I saw Aladdin in the theaters or when Toy Story came out.  But it's ok.

What I do love, however, is that it is all about that sister love.  Friendship.  And not just some poor girl who needs a prince to come to her aid.  That and my nieces' little reenactments of the movie.  Like when my niece Emma is about to go outside and I tell her to get a coat and she tells me "That's ok Auntie, the cold never bothered me anyway."

Rust Dress (worn as a skirt)-vintage; Black Tee-Motherhood, thrifted; Denim Jacket-Lee; Tights-Target; Black Heels-thrifted; Mustache Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Leopard Bangle-Kohl's; Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs