December 17, 2014

Wordy Wednesday--Coping with Loss

Very unfortunately I have gotten more than one horrifying story in the last few weeks of people who have lost loved ones before they should have in very traumatic ways.  With the holidays here next week, I have thought of them more than once daily.  I share in the grief and I cannot imagine what they must be going through.  Hopefully, these will help them and anyone else going through heartbreak this holiday season.













Black Track Pants-Wayf from Nordstrom's; White Oversized Button Down-Wal-Mart; Green Sweater-Target; Sparkle Oxfords-thrifted; Necklace-DIY and gifted; Earrings-gifted; Duster Trench Coat-Escada, thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs