January 15, 2015

Mission #49, Day 4

 Oh Carrie.  Your style is so fun to replicate.  I will for sure need to do a Part II to this Mission Week because it was just so much fun!  So here is the fourth Carrie look for Mission Week.  This look was only in the movie for about two minutes--when Carrie returns to her apartment in shambles after her honeymoon--but it made a big impact.


Carrie had gold shoes, I have gold shoes.  Carrie had a red scarf, I have a red scarf.  Carrie had what appeared to be navy joggers, I have navy joggers.  I'm not sure what her coat is made of, but I thought this denim blazer fit the bill pretty well.



Navy Joggers-Wayf from Nordstrom; Denim Blazer-thrifted; Black Sweater-Kohl's; Gold Heels-thrifted; Red Scarf-Kohl's; Earrings-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs