February 27, 2015

Dear Frannie Friday--Easy Kid Recipes

If you follow me on Instagram, you know by now that the kids and I took full advantage of the week of more family time with board games and cooking (complete with a cooking video from Brielle).  So I was going to do a post on low cost ways to spend time with your kids.  But as I wrote it, it started to feel entirely too familiar and I realized . . . I've written about this before

Back to the drawing board!  But I had another thought.  A lot of the ways that the kids and I spend time together is cooking in the kitchen.  So here are some really yummy, easy kid recipes that we really love:

Chocolate Chip Cookies



Brownies
 (usually we use my mom's recipe, but this one is pretty similar)



Blueberry Banana Bread



Rice Krispie Treats


Navy Joggers-Nordstrom; Orange Blouse-thrifted, Charming Charlie's; Mint Camera Bag-Jo Totes; Cognac Knotted Booties-Charlotte Russe; Earrings-Kohl's


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs