February 25, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--Kids

Since my resolution this week is to have more family time, it seems appropriate to do this week's Wordy Wednesday based on kids.  Meanwhile, I will be playing a lot of Uno, Guess Who and Go Fish.  I will be baking cookies and reading books.  I will be participating in fashion shows and building with Legos.  I will be loving every.  minute.  of it.





via





Red and White Striped Shirt-Jones New York; Skirt-thrifted; Gold Sequined Smoking Slippers-Target; Anchor Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Starfish Earrings-c/o Touchstone Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs