February 11, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--Music

I have always loved music--who doesn't???  I love all kinds of music--from hip hop to metal to country to classic rock to easy listening and everything in between.  I happen to be lucky enough to have many talented musicians in my family.  My brother, cousin and brother in law can play the guitar and Kaden is learning it.  My cousin Keith can play many instruments--I believe he is working on the cello right now and knows the flute also.














Mint Dress-thrifted; Mustard Cardigan-J. Crew, thrifted; Gold Skinny Belt-thrifted; Knee High Socks-Kohl's; Platform Loafers-ANA, thrifted; Diamond Stud Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs