November 4, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--Compassion

Recently I learned something very sad and unfortunate about my ex's sister.  She has an 11 year old daughter and found out that she has Stage 4 Metastatic Breast Cancer.  Now keep in mind, my past with this woman is complicated--being my ex's sister and all.  But I met my ex because she and I were good friends.  In fact, when she found out that she was unexpectedly pregnant with her daughter, I was the first house she came to for advice on how to tell her parents.  When I was going through the breakup with Kaden's biological father, it was her house that I went for moral support.  She is a mother and my children's aunt.  And for that reason, I donated to her GoFundMe page.  And you should too if you can.  Because no one deserves to go through this.   

Meanwhile, here are some applicable quotes about compassion:







 via


 via

Grey Trousers-Walmart
Mustard Ruffle Button Down-Kohl's
Leopard Print Belt-Target
Bag-Liz Claiborne, gifted
Loafers-thrifted at Goodwill
Earrings-Kohls

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs