February 1, 2016

Birthday Week, Day 1--Axl Rose

This is the third or fourth consecutive year that I have done the Birthday Week style challenge, but if you are new here, here's the deal: I share my birthday with a lot of cool people with very diverse backgrounds.  So each year, on the week of my birthday I take style inspiration from each of them.  Today's muse--Axl Rose aka rocker chic aka feathers, leather and camo in the form of Patrick's actual coat from the Air Force.

If you follow me on Instagram or if you know me in real life, you may understand that we are currently dealing with a stretch of illness and bad health throughout my house.  Reilly has been fighting off a respiratory infection pretty much since October which turned into being put on a nebulizer a couple of weeks ago which then turned into a positive Influenza A diagnosis the day before Patrick's birthday.  This turned into getting the rest of the family on preventative antibiotics, but not fast enough before Conner got the flu.  I'll tell ya, I've never had a less fun time spending $1,000 at Target.  Reilly's m.o. has been to either sleep on me, be held by me or scream emphatically.  It's been a hell of a time.   




Camo Jacket-Air Force from Patrick
All Blogs Post the Same Stuff Tee-American Apparel
Leather Pencil Skirt-vintage
Sandals-Candie's
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Earrings-Charming Charlie's
Ostrich Feather Stole-vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs