February 5, 2016

Birthday Week, Day 5--Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth is always the look that I struggle with the most for Birthday Week.  Mostly because I am not a sporty person.  Which sucks because my birthday usually falls right around Super Bowl Sunday, which this year is the day after my birthday.  And the Denver Broncos, aka my state's team, is going to the Super Bowl.  So . . . I should be psyched right?  Nay.   Luckily though I do like wearing sweatpants.  So I that is something that I can support fully. 





Grey Sweatpants-Target
Denver Blogger Tee-c/o
Black Leather Vest-Miley Cyrus
Leopard Print Slides-Target
Plaid Baseball Hat-Target
Necklace-gifted
Earrings-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs