May 17, 2016

Share the Covers--True Colors

The first time that I heard this song, I was in second or third grade and it was the music set to this tv special about kids with cancer.  And I remember sitting outside while the snow fell quietly with tears streaming down my face in sadness for those kids.  In short, a very powerful song in my eyes.  

Here is the original by Cyndi Lauper . . .

 
 And because everyone is posting this AND because I'm obsessed with Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick, here is my latest obsession with this song.  A cover by them both . . .

 




Mustard Culotte Overalls-Forever 21
Short Sleeved Turtleneck-thrifted
Mary Janes-Forever 21
Bag-Kohls
Necklace-J. Crew
Earrings-Kohls

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs