May 5, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Cropped Denim Jacket

I got this cropped denim jacket during a clothing swap for Goodwill Fashion Show a few years ago.  It is a size large (normally I wear a small) and I grabbed it in a panic (those clothing swaps are legit!) thinking that it may or may not fit.  Well as you can see it does and it has served me well for those few years, even when pregnant.  

It is absolutely appropriate to showcase these old ways to wear this jacket, largely including pregnancy photos, because Reilly turns two years old today.  TWO!!!  It seems like just yesterday, he came into this world.  He has brought so much joy to our family and I cannot imagine our family without him.  Happy birthday Reilly Scott!

Top Left to Right--1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Bottom Left to Right--1, 2, 3, Now, 5, 6 




Skirt-Bandolino
Tank-Old Navy
Cropped Denim Jacket-Mossimo,thrifted 
Wedges-Target
Bag-thrifted
Watch-gifted
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs