May 19, 2016

Thursday Mixer--White Denim Jeans

Honest to blog I don't remember when I got these jeans or what possessed me to buy them as I am usually so damn accident prone that I would surely ruin them within a week of them being in my care.  But somehow I have managed to own these for over five years and not stain them yet.  *knocks on wood*

They are just some cheap jeans.  I might have even gotten them at Wal-Mart for $15 or something like that.  But I have worn them 19 times here and countless times in real life, making the price per wear on these suckers $

 Top Left to Right- 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8





Jeans-Jordache
Top-Lauren Conrad, gifted
Nude Heels-Vera Wang
Nude Clutch-thrifted
Necklace-Charming Charlie's
Earrings-c/o oNecklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs