July 18, 2016

Mission #87, Day 1--Beyonce

Confession:  I've never really been a huge Beyonce fan.  Sure, I loved Destiny's Child in the 90's (who didn't???), but beyond that, I didn't get the big deal with Beyonce and why everyone was so obsessed with her and saw her as totally flawless.  I had heard (and believe it to be true) that she is one of those crazy divas that, like, require her dressing room to be at 72 degrees and only wants the green M&Ms and stuff (not sure her exact specifics but it was something like that).  But then Lemonade came out and I have legit listened to that album like 346 times.  I know all the words to all the songs.  I've watched the video at least a dozen times.  It was the only iTunes album I have ever bought.  So I guess you could say it's kind of serious.  So this week, single ladies, we celebrate Queen Bey.

via





Blouse-Charming Charlie's, thrifted
Hot Pink Mini Skirt-thrifted
Hot Pink Heels-H&M
Bag-thrifted
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs