July 14, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Houndstooth Skirt

When I thrifted this skirt, I really wasn't sure if it would fit because it is vintage and pretty small in the waist.  I was also unsure if it would be too short.  But it turns out, it fit perfectly and hits at a comfortable place above the knee--making it work accessible.  

I paid a sturdy $6 for this skirt and have worn it 5 documented times, so about $1 price per wear.  And that's just the beginning because this skirt looks great in all seasons and even plays well with other prints.  

1, 2, 3, 4, Now





Houndstooth Skirt-thrifted
Blouse with Scarf Tie-thrifted
Striped Blazer-thrifted (Forever 21)
Mary Jane Heels-Forever 21 
Bag-Bebe
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs