December 6, 2016

Mission #96, Day 2--Six from Blossom

I was obsessed with Blossom as a kid.  In fact, I can fully attribute my hat obsession to her show.  I loved the show, but I have to say, I was a Six fan myself.  So I decided to dress like her.  I loved her fearless and rebellious style.  And speaking of pure, unadulterated 90s style, just watch this opening sequence to the show and if you were not of the 90s, you will get the gist of the style in an instance.

 
via






Trousers-Forever 21
Blouse-thrifted
Glitter Oxfords-thrifted
Suspenders-old
Hat-old
Bag-Coach, vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs