December 7, 2016

Mission #96, Day 3--Cher from Clueless

As if we could do a week of 90s style icons without including the one and only Cher Horowitz.  This girl came into my life at 13 and made me realize that I really had an obsession with fashion.  Her preppy style is pretty easy to recreate--knee highs, plaid skirt, layered tops, sweaters, button-down shirts, leafers, platforms--check, check, check!  The gang's all here!

via





Skirt-Ross
Button Down-old
Gold Sweater-Bentley, thrifted
Knee Highs-Target
Loafers-ANA, thrifted
Studded Backpack-Jolly Chic, c/o

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs