February 9, 2017

Mission #100, Day 4--Tom Brokaw and Ronald Reagan

So apparently I had nearly the exact outfit idea for Tom Brokaw and Ronald Reagan day last year . . . red pantsuit . . . but I love the variety of switching a plain white tee for a graphic tee (aka my staple), heels for sneakers and a clutch for a colorful bag.  This is the great thing about fashion--the details make all the difference.  I will miss sharing my daily outfits with you guys, but I don't have any doubt that I will continue via Instagram (meh, when I feel like it) if you care to follow along.  

When I first decided for sure that I was going to shut this blog down, I had a slight fear that I would lose my sartorial creativity.  Turns out, I didn't.  In fact, I have loved every outfit I have put together--even if it wasn't photographed.  Crazy, right?







Pants-thrifted
Blazer-thrifted
Shirt-Amazon
Shoes-Adidas
Bag-thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs